See us On Facebook
Physician Financial Transparency Reports (Sunshine Act)
Surgical Preceptor for Boston Scientific, Lumenis, Urologix and Medtronics
Diplomat of the American Board of Urology
Dr. Chakrabarty and the staff at Poplar Bluff Urology would like to #stayhome to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Although COVID-19 is dangerous, about 80% of cases will be mild to moderate.
On average, it takes five to six days from the day you are infected with SARS-CoV-2 until you develop symptoms of COVID-19. This pre-symptomatic period—also known as “incubation”—can range from one to 14 days. The most common symptoms are Fever (88%), Dry Cough (68%) diarrhea & abdominal pain (touted now to be a common first symptom) and shortness of breath, which would need immediate medical care.
If you feel like you may have COVID-19, be sure to get tested as soon as possible.
Here are some things that the staff at Poplar Bluff Urology is doing to make your visits safer:
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- We are limiting in clinic visits to those patients who need to be seen in person.
- We are limiting accompanying visitors. If you have to have someone bring you, we will only be taking you to the exam room. Wherever possible we will have you sign in for your visit and wait in the car till we are ready to see you.
- We ask all patients to report any possible COVID-19 symptoms they may have prior to their appointment. If you have any concerns of having or being exposed to COVID please reschedule your appointment. We are waiving any no show fees.
- We have incorporated telemedicine to our practice! This is an easy and one click process. With this audio-visual encounter we can take care of your problems and discuss your test results etc safely from the comfort of your home. We will be there to guide you through this process. Simply call our office during office hours to schedule an appointment.
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- As always, we wipe down any examination room after every patient. We also sanitize all doorknobs and other frequently used surfaces on an hourly basis.
- All our staff is practicing social distancing and wear masks while in the office and also outside.
- Lastly, we are all washing our hands! And we encourage you all to wash your hand properly and frequently for 20 seconds each time.
Let’s thank our own #frontlinehero Dr. Chakrabarty! Thank you to all of our healthcare workers who are courageously working to keep us all safe.