See us On Facebook
Physician Financial Transparency Reports (Sunshine Act)
Surgical Preceptor for Boston Scientific, Lumenis, Urologix and Medtronics
We provide a complete and comprehensive urologic service for men, women, and children of all ages. Our offices are well equipped with abdominal and transrectal ultrasonic units, complex urodynamic equipment testing for men and women, and minor in-office surgical procedures with cystoscopy and vasectomy capabilities. We also perform penile plethysmography with penile doppler studies for impotence. This assures you of a complete urologic evaluation in our office. In addition our physician has a special expertise in the following areas:
- Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally invasive BPH treatments including Urolift®, Prostate microwave therapy, TransUrethral Needle Ablation, Greenlight Laser Vaporization of the prostate
- Prostate Cancer Treatments, including Robot Assisted Radical Prostatectomy, minimally invasive cryotherapy treatment, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) and Brachytherapy
- Management of impotence/Erectile Dysfunction including penile prosthesis surgery and other innovative treatment options;
- Treatment of low testosterone (Hypogonadism) including testopel® implant
- Evaluation and treatment of female urinary incontinence (leakage) with full array of urodynamic testing of complex problems and non-operative treatment including in-office supervised biofeedback programs or minimally invasive outpatient surgical options;
- Treatment of Female genital prolapse and expert in treating previous failed surgery and mesh problems
- Treatment of Male Incontinence including Artificial Urinary Sphincter and Advance MaleSling
- Treatment for urge incontinence includes InterStim® therapy, Botox and In-Office Percutaneous Tibial Nerve stimulation (Urgent PC®);
- Surgical treatment of urological cancer of the bladder, kidney, prostate, testes, and penis with expertise in continent urinary diversions;
- Treatment of urinary stones in the ureter/bladder/kidney including shock wave lithotripsy treatment or laser lithotripsy with capabilities for endoscopic, ureteroscopic, and percutaneous nephrostomy routes;
- In-office no scalpel vasectomy;
- Male infertility evaluations and microscopic vasectomy reversal
- Urinary tract infections and prostatitis;
- Penile lesions including Peyronie's disease and genital warts.
- Special interest in interstitial cystitis;
- Use of lasers for stones, penile lesions, prostate diseases, and superficial bladder tumors;
- ultrasound evaluation of the prostate, bladder, kidneys, testicles, and penis with in-office trans-rectal biopsy of the prostate.
- Pediatric urological conditions including undescended testes, circumcision, bed wetting, hypospadias, urinary tract infections, and other childhood urological problems.